Politiká: Disrupting The Demonic Agenda To Destroy Black America
ISBN: 978-1-7340350-3-2 (Mack Major)
Black America is at a crossroads. Will we keep looking backwards into the past, vainly grasping at a diminishing victimhood that no longer serves us in the 21st century?
Or will we look confidently ahead as we move with determined purpose into the beautiful, powerful and bright future that God has planned for us?
One thing is certain: we cannot move forward by constantly looking behind us. We can't march our way into a brighter future. We can't protest and riot our way into it either.
In fact, the tactics used in the past to get us to this point no longer work. In order to move towards God's brighter future, we're going to need new tools and a more mature understanding of how to use them.
But first, we will have to remove a few impediments and stumbling blocks from our path.
As born-again believers we were told long ago that our fight is not with flesh and blood.
"For ours is not a conflict with mere flesh and blood, but with the despotisms, the empires, the forces that control and govern this dark world—the spiritual hosts of evil arrayed against us in the heavenly warfare." Ephesians 6:12 [Weymouth New Testament Translation]
The number one issue facing black America today is spiritual. It's not economical. It's not social issues like poor education, Critical Race Theory, bigotry or even politics. All of those things spring out of the one main issue; which is spiritual.
Until we deal with the Principalities and the Powers that are doing all in their power to re-enslave black America and keep us subservient to their wicked agenda, we'll keep spinning our wheels trying to solve our problems—while going nowhere.
The real fight is in the spirit!
I'm going to say something controversial here, so please don't read what's next if you are extremely thin skinned: We really don't need more churches. Don't get me wrong: churches are necessary and a powerful weapon in the fight to liberate this generation of black Americans from an encroaching spiritual darkness.
But we literally have tens of thousands of churches all over the most crime infested poverty-stricken blighted black neighborhoods. Yet the surrounding communities are not getting any better with each new church that springs up. Crime isn't going away. Poverty isn't receding. Things are actually getting worse.
Creating more of the same churches is not the answer. Especially if they're not addressing the root cause, which is spiritual.
We don’t need more churches: we need more knowledgeable and empowered churches.
This is spiritual WAR. Which means: if your church only operates as asocial club for single black mothers, older women and retired men—and not as a military base to launch attacks against the territorial demons that control the darkness in your community—your church is irrelevant in the21st century.
The community knows it. The devil knows it. Everyone knows it: but YOU.
Until Christians within these communities understand what they're supposed to be fighting, black America as a whole will continue to slide backwards into ever increasing states of anarchy, losing all the positive gains made in the past 60 years.
And here's a hint: it's not racism or police brutality that we're supposed to be fighting against. I'm sorry, but those are just distractions to tie up our time and waste our energy, preventing us from dealing with the real culprit. We wrestle not against flesh and blood!
**My newest and latest ebook provides insight, practical wisdom and places actual and real power in your hands. It's titled Politiká: Disrupting The Demonic Agenda To Destroy Black America.
We all know that something strange is going on. We all see it. We can't keep ignoring it. So now we're going to deal with it!
In this ebook, we're going to address many things that have remained unrevealed for a long time. But now the time has come for them to be known. Such as:
- what's really behind racism.
- how the old spiritual powers from Africa—what many call The Ancestors, which are really demons—were the cause of our going into slavery in the first place.
- who sent the slave ships.
- why God allowed slavery to happen.
- we're going to reveal the demonic powers that are trying to place us back under the yoke of bondage today.
- why our forefathers and foremothers HAD to make the arduous middle passage journey across the Atlantic Ocean to get here. This was by spiritual design.
- what really drives the gang culture in our cities.
- why so many young black men are shot and killed specifically on street corners (it's not random or by accident).
- why poverty, drugs and crime is concentrated within low income neighborhoods.
the real spiritual reason behind why black women struggle with. success in marriage, and why so many black men struggle financially.
- why black churches are often ineffective to push back the darkness over black communities, and what they can do to turn that around.
- how Principalities and powers are using politics to wage successful war against the church and the black community.
- how America cannot progress into a better future until the demonic agenda against black America is dealt with first...
And much more. This ebook is for serious doers only; those who are ready to make a huge change in the status quo.
$20 | PDF
* eBook is sent to your Email.